Alcove 3 wall 1400 x 900mm Shower
Dreamline Alcove Shower 1400×900 Complete are frameless showers, functional and stylish. They are extremely well engineered with simple clean lines and a solid wheel mechanism providing a smooth gliding motion.
This Dreamline shower is suitable for alcove 3 sided acrylic wall showers, they are a practical solution for when you want a larger shower and also want the waterproof qualities of an acrylic shower tray.
With so many people having issues with tiled shower floors (leaking, damaged grout and difficult cleaning) yet still wanting larger showers, therefore we have developed these shower trays to eliminate these issues.
An added bonus is the reduced cost for an acrylic tray compared to a fully tiled shower base.
This 1400 x 900mm enclosure features smooth sliding frameless glass and stainless steel door rollers, the unit has an overall height of 2050mm.
Dreamline Alcove Shower 1400×900 Complete Shower Enclosure
- Practical, watertight and easy to install, because of our many years of shower design and installations.
- Full installation instructions come with the shower or you can download from the link at the bottom of the page.
Door 1400×900 Dreamline Alcove Shower
- Sliding Glass door made from 8mm toughened safety glass that also complies with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996 safety glazing standards for shower screens.
- Stainless Steel rail and fittings
Wall Lining 1400×900 Dreamline Alcove Shower
- Hygienic one-piece 2mm acrylic wall linings are easy to clean with no corner joins
- Available with optional moulded shower caddy which is reversible for Left or Right-hand wall installation
Tray 1400×900 Dreamline Alcove Shower
- Sturdy 3.2mm acrylic shower tray is rigid and fully self-supported
- 40mm wall upstand (Industry Leading) allows for a watertight seal between tray and liner.
- Tested to drain up to 40 litres per minute yet provide a safe & slip resistant surface
Tapware is not included.
Shower mixer or shower slide needs to be chosen to suit the style you like or want and the water pressure of your house.
We know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation due to our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000) consequently this shower cubicle will have a long life and is easy to look after.
Housing New Zealand has approved our shower trays for use in their houses. After surviving a 200 KG weight being dropped 5000 times onto the shower tray without any structural damage at all, therefore proving our shower trays are robust and sturdy, as a result expect these trays to last many years.
Installation Instructions link Alcove Shower 1400×900 Complete is at the bottom of this page
Our Bathroom Direct branches offer a full installation/renovation service in the areas serviced by our Bathroom Direct branches and showrooms and shower installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Optional Easy Clean Waste Easy Clean Waste details here
A Bathroom Direct easy clean waste with Chrome lid is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors. More information is available in our Showers Category.