Doors only: 2000mm
With Tray: 2050mm
2 wall corner 1800 x 900mm Shower
Urban showers are frameless, functional and stylish. They are extremely well engineered with simple clean lines and a solid wheel mechanism providing a smooth gliding motion.
This Urban Corner Shower 1800 x 900 Complete is a 2 wall acrylic lined shower, it is a practical solution for when you want a larger shower and also want the waterproof qualities of an acrylic shower tray.
With so many people having issues with tiled shower floors (leaking, damaged grout and difficult cleaning) yet still wanting larger showers, we have developed these shower trays to eliminate the issues.
An added bonus is the reduced cost for an acrylic tray compared to a fully tiled shower base.
This Corner Shower 1800 x 900 complete enclosure features smooth sliding frameless glass and stainless steel door rollers, the unit has an overall height of 2050mm.
Urban Corner Shower 1800 x 900 complete Shower Enclosure
- Practical, watertight and easy to install
- Full installation instructions, (link at bottom of page)
- Sliding Glass door made from 8mm toughened safety glass manufactured and tested to comply with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996 safety glazing standards for shower screens.
- Stainless Steel rail and fittings
Acrylic Wall Lining
- Hygienic one-piece 2mm acrylic wall linings are easy to clean with no corner joins
- Available with optional moulded shower caddy which is reversible for Left or Right-hand wall installation
- Sturdy 3.2mm acrylic shower tray is rigid and fully self-supported
- 40mm wall upstand (Industry Leading) allows for a watertight seal between tray and liner.
- Shower Tray Tests Henry Brooks 300KG x 10000 cycle test Click to read
- Tested to drain up to 40 litres per minute yet provide a safe & slip resistant surface
Tapware is not included with the Corner Shower 1800 x 900 Complete shower.
Shower mixer or shower slide needs to be chosen to suit the style you like or want and the water pressure of your house.
40mm Shower Tray Upstand Detail
Our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000) means we know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation.
Our products are approved by Housing New Zealand as being robust and sturdy, surviving a 200 KG weight being dropped 5000 times onto the shower tray without any structural damage at all.
Installation Instructions Corner Shower 1800 x 900 Complete link at bottom of this page
A full installation/renovation service is available in the areas serviced by our Bathroom Direct branches and showrooms, and shower installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Optional Easy Clean Waste Easy Clean Waste details here
A Bathroom Direct easy clean waste with Chrome Dome lid is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors. More information is available in our Showers Category.
*note that some images are shown with a tiled wall, this product is a full package complete with acrylic liner and tray