Curved Shower 1000mm Chrome Complete Set Collesium
Rear Waste Only
Giving you more space at an affordable price
Perfect for that touch of individuality in your bathroom, or ideal for cosy spaces with limited room for swinging doors, our Collesuim Showers’ corner entry and curved ergonomics will suit almost any bathroom you might imagine.
- Gliding safety glass doors comply with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996 safety glazing standards for shower screens
- Aluminium frame in highly polished Chrome finish
- White powdercoat finish (please contact to confirm availability)
- Acrylic one-piece wall liner with optional shower caddy mould for soaps and shampoos
- Curved acrylic tray with corner waste and wall upstand for a watertight seal
- Compatible with our easy-clean wastes available separately
This Curved Shower 1000mm Chrome Complete Set Collesium model is our 4th Generation curved design shower unit.
Improvements in our design have resulted in a stronger, more robust shower – able to take the tests of New Zealand family life.
- Improved double-carriage wheel assembly with upstand eliminates the chance of the door derailing from the track while keeping an easy smooth glide
- Easy cleaning – all plastic construction with no metal bearings to rust or corrode
- Doors and panels made of 6mm toughened safety glass tested to meet New Zealand standards
- Magnetically sealed doors to keep water inside the shower where it belongs
- Secure chrome handles
- Optional shower caddy can be moulded into the acrylic liner for an easy-to-clean storage solution – no need for fixings that may compromise the water-proofing or cleanliness of your shower
- FreeFlow Shower tray read more here
Faster and easier installation and maintainence
- The frame can be installed before any glass panels need to be fitted, resulting in easier and more accurate placement
- Glass is fully compliant with New Zealand Safety Glass standards NZ/AS 2208.1996 for shower screens
- A full product warranty covering parts and back-up service available nationwide through a reputable New Zealand owned company
Our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000) means we know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation.
Our products are approved by Housing New Zealand as being robust and sturdy, surviving a 200 KG weight being dropped 5000 times onto the shower tray without any structural damage at all.
A full installation / renovation service is available in the Auckland / Wellington (Porirua) / Christchurch areas through Bathroom Direct renovations, and installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Optional Easy Clean Waste Easy Clean Waste details here
A Bathroom Direct Easy clean waste with Chrome lid is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors. More information is available in our Showers Category.
Installation Instructions link for the Curved Shower 1000mm Chrome Complete Set is at bottom of this page