Shower Cubicle Square Corner 2 Sided Enclosure – textured tray
from Bathroom Direct
Shower Cubicle Square Corner Features
- Practical, watertight and easy to install
- Full installation instructions
- Pivoting door made from 6mm toughened safety glass. Manufactured and tested to comply with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996
- Reversible during installation for Left or Right-hand installation
- Magnetic door seal keeps water inside your shower where it belongs
- Polished aluminum frame or White powdercoat finish
- Hygienic one-piece 2mm acrylic wall linings are easy to clean with no corner joins
- Available with optional moulded shower caddy which is reversible for Left or Right-hand wall installation
- Sturdy 3.2mm pure acrylic shower tray is rigid and fully self-supported
- 20mm wall upstand allows for a watertight seal between tray and liner
- Tested to drain up to 40 litres per minute yet provide a safe & slip resistant surface
- Freeflow* corner waste design available in selected sizes
Installation Instructions link for this Shower Cubicle Square Corner is at bottom of this page
Our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000) means we know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation.
A full installation and or renovation service is available in the areas serviced by our Bathroom Direct branches and showrooms, and shower installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Optional Easy Clean Waste Easy Clean Waste details here
A Bathroom Direct easy clean waste with Chrome Dome lid is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors. More information is available in our Showers Category.