BACK TO WALL BATHS
Back to Wall Baths are a fantastic way of getting the look of a Freestanding bath in a confined bathroom.
Many people are finding that installing a Back to Wall Bath gives them a great modern look. They are very easy to clean and do not take up much space or leave space for soap bottles or water to spill down the back.
Back to wall baths (BTW baths) are designed to fit up to your wall, making the installation very simple while giving you a clean and contemporary looking bath installation at the same time saving floor space.
We have both the Rosemary and the Madison Back to Wall Baths. Each is available in different sizes to suit your bathroom. They all have a flat back which is designed to fit back to your wall.
Advantages of a Back to Wall Bath:
- The look of a freestanding bath without the loss of space
- No spilling of water or dropping items down the back of the bath
- They are made from a high quality hygenic grade acrylic sheet
- Very easy to clean, no stretching over or down the bath to get to clean the gap at the back
Look through our ‘Back to Wall’ baths by clicking on the images below.
Rosemary Back to Wall Bath
Features of the Rosemary Back to Wall Bath
- 3 Sizes
- 1400L x 750W x 580H
- 1500L x 750W x 580H
- 1700L x 750w x 580H
- White only as image
- Easy cleaning & no joins
- Invisible seams
- Classy and very easy to clean
- High Gloss Acrylic
- Flexible waste for easy installation included
- Popup waste – included