Doors only: 1950mm
With Tray: 2030mm
Shower Cubicle 1200 x 900 Corner Enclosure from Henry Brooks
- Practical, watertight and easy to install
- Full installation instructions
- Center Waste
Shower Door for the Shower Cubicle 1200 x 900 Corner
- Pivoting door made from 6mm toughened safety glass manufactured and tested to comply with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996
- Reversible during installation for Left or Right-hand installation
- Magnetic door seal keeps water inside your shower where it belongs
- Aluminum frame with durable Polished Aluminum finish
Shower Wall lining for the 1200×900 corner Shower Cubicle
- Hygienic one-piece acrylic wall linings therefore easy to clean with no corner joins
- Available with optional moulded shower caddy which is reversible for Left or Right-hand wall installation.
Shower Tray for the corner 1200×900 Shower Cubicle
- Sturdy 3.2mm pure acrylic shower tray is rigid and fully self supported
- 20mm wall upstand allows for a watertight seal between tray and liner
- Shower Tray Tests Henry Brooks 300KG x 10000 cycle test Click to read
- Tested to drain up to 40 litres per minute yet provide a safe & slip resistant surface
Installation Instructions link for the Shower Cubicle 1200 x 900 Corner is at bottom of this page
We know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation due to our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000).
Our products are approved by Housing New Zealand therefore our trays are proven as being robust and sturdy, surviving a 200 KG weight being dropped 5000 times onto the shower tray without any structural damage at all.
Installation of the Shower Cubicle 1200×900 Corner enclosure
A full installation / renovation service is available in the areas serviced by our Henry Brooks branches and showrooms, and shower installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Optional Easy Clean Waste Easy Clean Waste details here
A Bathroom Direct easy clean waste with Chrome Dome lid is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors. More information is available in our Showers Category.