Shower Cubicle 900 x 750 Corner by Henry Brooks
Shower Cubicle 900 x 750 Corner Features
- Practical, watertight and easy to install
- Full installation instructions
Shower Door for the Corner Shower Cubicle 900×750 corner shower
- Pivoting door made from 6mm toughened safety glass that also complies with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996 safety glazing standards for shower screens
- Reversible during installation for Left or Right-hand installation
- Magnetic door seal keeps water inside your shower where it belongs
- Durable Polished Aluminum finish
Shower Wall lining for the Corner Shower Cubicle 900×750
- Hygienic one-piece acrylic wall linings therefore are easy to clean with no corner joins
- Available with optional moulded shower caddy which is reversible for Left or Right-hand wall installation
Shower Tray for the Corner Shower Cubicle 900×750
- Sturdy 3.2mm pure acrylic shower tray is rigid and fully self-supported
- 20mm wall upstand allows for a watertight seal between tray and liner
- 4 lip shower tray
- Tested to drain up to 40 litres per minute yet provide a safe & slip resistant surface
- Center waste position
We know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation due to our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000)
Our products are approved by Housing New Zealand, therefore our trays are proven as being robust and sturdy, surviving a 200 KG weight being dropped 5000 times onto the shower tray without any structural damage at all.
Installation Instructions link for the Shower Cubicle 900×750 Corner is at bottom of this page
A full installation/renovation service is available in the areas serviced by our Bathroom Direct branches and showrooms, and shower installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Optional Easy Clean Waste Easy Clean Waste details here
A Henry Brooks easy clean waste is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors.